Saturday, September 26, 2009

The No Nonsense Traveler Begins!


Have you ever felt as though planning a trip was exhausting? That those hours on Trip Advisor, Yelp, or some latest edition of the guide book of the month was steering you in the wrong direction. Or that upon arrival at your selected resort, restaurant, or specialty shop you were let down, ripped off, or simply sucked into some new tourist trap? (Like we can't tell!) I know I have gone through these mishaps more than enough times...

So, after years of traveling all across the world and countless requests for travel advice from my family(which is huge by the way!), friends and even friends of friends I decided to publicly document my findings. Posted will be new places to visit and sprinkled in here and there will be some recommended leisure activities, because everyone knows you can never have enough leisure!

1 comment:

  1. k Looks like I am the first over here...thanks for the update in Facebook.and Waiting for the content in the travelog...all the best

    ReplyDelete